Versant Dutch Test
The Versant™ Dutch Test evaluates a non-native Dutch speaker's ability to understand and to communicate appropriately in Dutch on everyday topics. Corporations, universities, and language schools around the world use the test to evaluate the Dutch speaking skills of staff and students.
How the Test is Used
- To evaluate a candidate's Dutch speaking skills in the recruiting process or in training programs
- To assess a student's Dutch language skills and monitor progress throughout a course
- To certify English and Dutch bilingual teachers for international teaching programs
Why Use Versant
1. Research-based and reliable for accurate, meaningful results.
- The Versant Dutch Test is built using criteria developed by expert linguists. The Versant testing system, based on the patented Ordinate® technology, has been extensively field trialed and validated with reference to the most qualified human evaluators of language proficiency, fluency, and pronunciation.
2. Objective, independent assessment for a more robust approach.
- The Versant testing system allows you to evaluate all of your candidates on an equal basis with objective, unbiased scoring. It complies with the legal and professional guidelines in the Uniform Guidelines for Employee Selection Procedures and the Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures governing the use of tests for high-stakes decision-making in organizations.
3. Streamlined administration and automated scoring save time.
- Your staff can easily administer Versant Dutch Tests by having candidates take the test over the telephone or on a test center computer. The Versant testing system automatically scores a candidate's test, making a detailed score report available for you in the reporting system within minutes of being submitted.